Enjoy the Holidays in Sebastopol When you make Sebastopol your vacation destination this November or December, you're sure to find a plethora of seasonal activities that await you. Take advantage of popular events like the Healdsburg Chorus's Holiday Concerts, the Santa Rosa Tree Lighting Ceremony, and Holiday Crafts Faire. You'll even love the seasonal fare and unbeatable gifts at a number of area restaurants and retailers - not to mention our unbeatable hotel deals.
Sebastopol Things to See and Do
- Celebrate the holidays in a refreshing way. The Healdsburg Chorus will perform heartfelt holiday music on December 8 at 3 p.m., 15 at 3 p.m., and 16 at 7 p.m. These Holiday Concerts are one of the best ways to get into the spirit of the holidays.
- Kids will love this tree lighting ceremony at Santa Rosa's Courthouse Square. Beginning at 5 p.m., children can enjoy a plethora of free kid-friendly activities as well as a meet-and-greet with Santa. There are even kids crafts, story time, and music.
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping this season with the Occidental Community Council Holiday Crafts Faire on December 7-8. Beginning at 10 a.m., patrons can wander through special craft and holiday pieces from over 35 local and regional artists.
- Enjoy a refreshing blend of classic European elegance and casual West County flair at the French Garden Restaurant & Bistro. You'll be thankful you chose French Garden for your Thanksgiving needs when you taste its year-round seasonally inspired menu.
- Open seven days a week, Sushi Hana is the perfect place to spend some family time around the table this holiday season. Whether you want to dine in or carry out, Sushi Hana offers a plethora of fresh specialty sushi options for lunch and dinner.
- When it comes to dining out this holiday season, you can't go wrong with Cafe Claudio's delectable Italian fare. Over the past 17 years, this local favorite has served classic Italian dishes alongside chef Claudio Capetta's own must-try creations.
- With its vast array of shops, downtown Sebastopol is any holiday shoppers one-stop-shop to gifts galore. Explore local boutiques like Earth Child, Antique Society, and Copperfield's Books alongside plenty of other grocery, art, and cultural retailers.
- Get all of your holiday shopping done quickly and efficiently when you visit Coddingtown Mall. Open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, Coddingtown Mall features more than 60 specialty shops, including Macy's, JCPenney, Old Navy, and Big 5, to name a few.
- When it comes to specialty items, no one does it better than Santa Rosa Plaza. Hailed as the premier shopping destination in Sonoma County, Santa Rosa Plaza offers holiday shoppers an unparalleled choice of one-of-a-kind goods and unique knickknacks.
- Save big when you stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sebastopol this holiday season. Use our hotel as your central hub, and then explore the nearby area at ease. You'll even receive 10% off your one night stay with us when you use this exclusive coupon.